Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cool Rainbow Clouds

Last Friday, May 7th, we were driving home and Paige said, "Mom I saw a rainbow cloud." I couldn't see what she saw because of buildings, but pictured a cloud shaped like a rainbow and said, "Cool honey." When I got in position to back into the garage here's what I saw:Of course I quickly grabbed the camera. These pictures were taken at about 12:45 p.m., so it's not a sunset or sunrise. I've never seen clouds like this before. It's really just the one in the center that was colored. And as other clouds got into this same position they looked rainbow too, but these were the best pictures I got. Pretty cool!!And when I called Michelle to tell her to look out her window she pointed out the boomerang clouds I hadn't seen, which were at the other side of our house.

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

Those ARE really pretty. I like to look up at the sky too. It's quite fascinating!

Naomi said...

Those are cool. I think I have seen colored clouds like that before. They are neat!

Mindy said...

This is Awesome!!! Love your post.

Big Hugs

Mindy