Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Halloween & Disney On Ice

Between Halloween and Disney On Ice I've gotten blog behind - is that a term? And that's not to mention the birthday pictures I didn't post this year. Here's a couple months at a glance, beginning with a common occurrence in our home - kids jumping off the couch ... or for that matter, the bed ... the table ... the chair ...
Paige and her cousin, Cortnee, are great friends and love having dance class together. After every class they beg to spend more time together. We love having Cortnee visit with us.I keep trying to dress Paige as a princess each Halloween, but this year I let both kids pick their outfits. Paige wanted to be a pink witch after she saw a pink witch costume and Preston fell in love with this skeleton costume. They ran around the house in their costumes a lot. Preston likes to pretend he's a monster and chases whatever kids are with us at the moment, or just Paige if she's the only one there. But he likes it better to chase a group of kids. He moans like a monster and runs after them.
We went trick-or-treating with Jared, Michelle (Doug's sister), Cortnee and Kaislee. We got some great loot and the Halloween decorations in their neighborhood were awesome! Thanks guys. We'll be coming back next year.
It's easy to dress a little girl up to go to Disney-on-Ice. A little boy isn't as easy. But they both look very cute all ready to go. They don't know where they're going. It was fun to surprise them and see the look on their faces when they saw the Disney characters on the ice. As we were getting ready I asked Paige if she wanted to know who would be there (meaning family) and she said, "No, I want it to be a surprise." Thanks to Michelle for teaching me how to curl Paige's hair.
We were happy Grandma came to share this night with us.

3 comments:

big8smiley said...

I like their costumes! They are both really cute. It's funny Paige wanted to be a PINK witch. I didn't know there was such high demand. The little skeleton costume is really cute too. We have that in an adult size. It just isn't quite as cute like that.

I didn't know Paige was in dance. What is she taking?

Lara said...

You have such a cute family! It looks like your pink witch and spooky skeleton had a great Halloween. It sounds like you turned out to be a great Mom. (Not that I had any doubts!)
Happy Thanksgiving, by the way.

Shnopa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.